This week was LONG...I had 3 papers due, and homework every day for my logic and finance class. Gross. However I also hit my one month mark left for school so that was a happy feeling. And I'm going to California on Tuesday! Yahoo!
Anyway I'm in finance class right now and I am so tired and bored. My roommates and I stayed up fairly late hanging out with some guys in my ward. They came over last night and took us out to play Broom hockey at Seven peaks. Then we just ended up chatting until about 1 AM. Then I couldn't sleep, and had to wake up at 7:30 for school. But it was fun, so it was worth it. However tonight looks bleak again. My roommates are ALL going on dates again (yes even the weird ones). What to do...
Oh so I don't have any embarrassing or cool stories to tell (unfortunately), but can I just say that I am really tired of snorting when I laugh really hard? It's quite mortifying.
Anywho class is almost over so I'm out.
3 comments:
Found you!
you have some funny posts melanie. i thoroughly enjoyed reading through them
Haha, Brent told you!!! Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed them.
I love when you snort!!!!!!
Post a Comment