I am awesome...that is all.
So that's all I was going to write, and then when I looked at my blog I realized that it looked a bit cocky. Therefore I felt the need to explain myself. I was walking around on campus today and I realized (not that I haven't realized this before) that I am graduating soon and a ton of those poor suckers (fellow students) still have quite a bit of time left at this institution of learning. Not that that's a bad thing, but I am SO glad to almost be done. However this leaves me with a life to figure out. Gross. Anyway back to me being awesome. I realized that I am pretty amazing for finally finishing school, in addition to actually still studying in my last semester of college (kind of). Also as I was walking around campus I realized what weird people there are at BYU (although I also realize that BYU is quite the homogeneous playground and there are weirder people, and more of them, elsewhere). It is here when I realize that I am pretty cool and people just don't realize it. Therefore time to publish my awesomeness on my blog. That way the three people (hey tami-there's a shout out for you now!) who read this blog can pass on the message about how cool I am. Neat.
Well I guess that about sums it up. Have a good day/night!
2 comments:
My name is Greg Nef and I approve of this blog posting. Melanie is awesome.
make that 4 people!! woohoo!
melanie you are awesome, "homogenous playground" is perhaps the greatest-est phrase i have heard in my life!
Post a Comment