Tonight is Friday. The night where people my age should be going out and having fun with friends-more specifically boys. Sigh...unfortunately all of my guy friends are on dates, and so are my roommates-even the weird ones! Makes me question what's wrong with me. Haha, just kidding. My TA in my history class is a woman in her forties. We sit next to each other and talk almost the entire time. Anyway today she was asking me what I was doing tonight and I told her about my lame night. Funnily enough she thought that was weird and now wants to hook me up with her nephew. Who, when I looked him up on facebook (she made me do it in class!-what a funny TA) is quite a cute guy-but probably too cute. I always feel weird about getting hooked up with cute guys.
Well I was fully intending to do my homework tonight, but I keep putting it off. Now I'm watching Oklahoma! What a funny and odd movie. But I love it. Oh but while tonight is lame tomorrow I'm really excited. I'm going with some of my guy friends to Grantsville. Now what's in Grantsville you ask? Nothing really, but we're going shooting! This might sound stupid, but I've kind of been a little scared of guns. I've never really understood the appeal, nor have I ever really had the opportunity to spend time around them. And I went on a date last semester with this guy who kept a gun under his car seat and he pulled it out to show me. It was really odd and weird. Made me feel a tad uncomfortable.
Ah anywho funny stories.
1 comment:
yeah - guns in the car. definitely a little weird.
Post a Comment