Monday, November 3, 2008

Goals

So I've realized lately that I'm kind of a punk. Well actually, I realized this a long time ago, but I'm going to try and be better. This last weekend I spent a lot of time reflecting on my life and how I react to certain aspects of it. My goals for the future: be more patient, don't complain to people (they don't care and it just brings 'em down). When I am feeling down I need to not snap at people. I realized that sometimes I sound more upset than I really am (and this, funnily enough makes people uncomfortable). In addition I need to be a better student. I keep getting distracted and want to play at night, especially since my roommates aren't going to school at the moment.
To move on from goals, I need to figure out my life. Any ideas? The last few days I kind of made up my mind that I wanted to stick around. But this morning, on my walk to school I kind of freaked again and thought "I really don't want to stick around. What is there to stay for? Nothing and no one. So what to do now?" Basically in my dream world someone would come up to me on the street, realize how awesome I am just by looking at me and offering me full-time job, with benefits, 1 mile from an inexpensive apartment in California. Wouldn't that be neat? Ah well...it's too bad dreams don't come true

No comments: