Today my hours at work got cut to 20 a week. Meaning I lose my insurance, and pretty much lose a lot of money I had hoped to save for school, and housing if I choose to stay in Utah. Which I may not be...since they have been hinting for me to leave. They told me that since I want to go back to school I can leave at the end of August, I'll just need to help them in the transition. As a result of my leaving I get more hours than I would have if I were to stay (I would have been cut to 12 a week). Crazy huh? So anyway, I'm leaving that job August 26. Now what will I be doing after that you ask? I have no clue
I had two interviews yesterday for part time job positions in libraries. We'll see how that goes. I felt pretty good in the interviews, but that isn't always a good thing. I may have been totally out there and retarded and not have known it. I'll give updates if I get one of the jobs. I've also applied for various library positions in both the salt lake and utah counties. No bites as of yet. If I don't get a job it looks like I'll be moving back home. Lovely...
1 comment:
dont do it. dont move back home. dont do it.
Post a Comment