Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Awesome Day

So as you know my hours got cut, so I now no longer work on Mondays or Fridays - which I guess can be a good and a bad thing. Anyway today was AWESOME! I slept in until I woke up naturally (at 10:30), lounged around reading a book. I was asked to work about an hour so I went to help this kid in springville court, but after that...SEVEN PEAKS!!! Aunt Nancy gave me two free tickets so I took my old roommate Gini. I LOVED it! We went around and around the lazy river and just relaxed, went on the slides and even had a brief stint in the wave pool. We then went out to dinner for sweet potato fries (yes that is all we had and they were fantastic!). Then helped some friends and Gini with some cleaning/moving stuff. Went to the gym. Then finished Gini with her apartment and just chatted till pretty late. Anyway, it was such a relaxing and fun day. No school for another week or so, and no drama (I refuse to acknowledge work drama as I will be leaving next week).

2 comments:

Tami said...

nice. you've earned an awesome day.

gini said...

what a great day that was. i just love you.