Friday, August 27, 2010

:D :D :D :D :D :D

This is how I feel...right now. For those of you wondering how things have been going with said boy. I would say...GREAT! He kissed me tonight. (I felt kind of awkward since it's been FOREVER!, so it's kind of like I have to relearn) Anyway I had my going away party tonight, and he stayed afterward to help me clean up (so nice of him). Anyway we went on a walk after it was over (I had to get out cause I'd been in my apartment practically all day baking).

For those with sensitive eyes don't read further. Anyway we went on a long walk and at one point we stopped walking, but continued talking. I leaned up against a chain link fence (we were walking by a construction area) and he started leaning forward - putting his arms by my head and leaning towards me. I kind of freaked out so I may or may not have started talking a mile a minute. Then for some reason (I can't remember why) he started talking about why he liked me (but he was teasing me) saying he liked me cause I have one ear bigger than the other (I told him the other night about my deformity). He took my head in his hands looking from one ear to the other saying how much he liked my ears (I know stupid, cheesy, but I liked it even though I was embarrassed), and how cute he thought I was. He then leaned his forehead on mine...and we kissed. Not much kissing went on, but we kissed a few times on the walk back - PG, cause I totally have to relearn this kissing business.

Well...yep...a boy likes me. And I like him...and I'm moving home. And I don't know what's going to happen. But for the moment it works. And it's nice.

8 comments:

Beck Bee said...

ahhhh :)

p.s. you should call me

Katie said...

WOOOT WOOOT
he's a cutie! I'm so excited for you :)

Brent said...

HURL!

Andrew said...

ditto on what brent said

Melanie said...

Well I did warn you...

Tami said...

woo hoo! OF COURSE now that you are leaving. what the? what's his name? what does he look like? can't wait for details...

and HA to your brothers. i think you should continue to share every mushy detail just for their benefit.

gini said...

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i am SOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!i love you both. dont go.

Ellen said...

:D yay! :D