Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So happy

Seriously I am so happy with life right now. Just knowing that I won't be at my current job for much longer makes me ecstatic! I know I don't really have real plans for the future, except moving back home and school, but I feel much less stressed than I have in a long time. I knew my job was holding me back, but I never realized how truly it was dragging me down.

In addition, I've just been having such a great week. It's been relaxing and fun. I've been helping people move, clean and pack, going to the gym, and going on dates. :) Of course it's when I'm about to leave, but better late than never right? I went out with this boy Tuesday, then Wednesday and we have plans to hang out on Friday. The one sad spot on my life is the fact that I will be leaving so many of my friends, but this is the right thing to do. I spent many hours, tears and prayers trying to figure out what to do and I feel like the fact that I feel so peaceful with life right now means I made the right choice. But lets hope I feel this way in a month after living at home for a space of time.

2 comments:

Katie said...

thats so awesome mel. i'm sad you're leaving but i'm sooo glad you're feeling at peace- seriously thats only something that could come from making the 'right' decision...yayyyy :)

Jeff Nef said...

I'm glad you're happy. living at home won't be bad as long as you stay busy or invisible.