So if you have facebook you have probably already seen this. However, Brent thought it would be a good idea to put it on my blog, and so I am. Also if you're on facebook you might have noticed how a ton of people have been writing 25 random things about themselves and if they "tag" you then you have to do it as well. I didn't really want to, but I promised a friend I would do it. I also had a lot of spare time on my hands this past week so I wrote it. Anyway, here they are:
25 things (in no particular order)
1. I love to sleep, but I HATE going to bed.
2. I love reading, and once I pulled an all nighter because I got so into the book, and when I finished the book I thought it was 2 or 3 AM when in reality it was 7.
3. I hate doing these 25 things, but I told a friend I would do it anyway (this is hard, by they way).
4. I LOVE brownies, seriously. Oh and I LOVE hot chocolate. Both staples in my life, sadly.
5. I really really really like guitar hero, but I’m afraid that if I express how much I really like it to people they’ll think I’m weird. There’s no reason for me to like it so much, I’m not even that good, but I think it’s the best game ever and I can see myself getting addicted to it. …See that is weird and your opinion of me probably just went down.
6. I enjoy Yoga, but I haven’t done it for almost a year. And I always am self-conscious of it because my twin brother used to make fun of me when I would do the positions.
7. I have a blog I love. However I don’t write in it as often as I’d like because 1. No one comments, and 2. I write stupid blog posts, and 3. I don’t want people reading it. Haha, I’m ridiculous by the way and don’t make sense half the time.
8. I tend to like guys I know won’t like me back.
9. I used to want to be a DJ on the radio…badly. Actually I still want to, but I feel like I missed my opportunity and that I wouldn’t be that good. I like the radio.
10. I kind of like animals, but I don’t ever want pets.
11. Guns scare me. They just do, and yes I know I have a profile picture with a gun. (I’m working on this by the way)
12. Ever since I was little I have wanted to go on a world tour. I love traveling.
13. Speaking of traveling. I LOVE road trips.
14. I didn’t go to a concert until after my Freshman year of college.
15. I used to be extremely klutzy. My Freshman year I can’t tell you how many times I fell down stairs. I once fell down a whole flight of stairs outside my apartment, ripping my jeans and banging my knees up pretty badly.
16. Growing up I used to hate having a twin (sorry Andrew)-but he was a tattle tale. But I really do enjoy having a twin-it’s fun. (Hey Brother!)
17. I don’t deal well with change.
18. I really like Trucks
19. I don’t forgive people as easily as I should (when I’ve been hurt deeply by someone, not the petty stuff). Although I guess when you think about it, most of it is petty in the first place huh?
20. I think about a lot of random stupid stuff and I sometimes just spit it out without thinking about what people will think of me when I say it.
21. I love facebook and I’ve been a member since October of 2004. Pathetic and scary isn’t it?
22. I tend to get a bit OCD about arranging dishes in the dishwasher. Weird…I know
23. I think a lot about practicing the guitar and piano, but I’m such a procrastinator I never do it.
24. I wish I had kept in contact with old roommates and friends a lot better than I do.
And…
25. I am borderline obsessed with fruit snacks, and have been for years. In high school I used to put cheezits and fruit snacks all in one bag and eat them for lunch…all the time. I forgot to mention that I love cheezits too (I can’t buy them, or I will not stop eating them. It’s bad)
No comments:
Post a Comment