Monday, February 16, 2009

The perfect day

As I was doing my nightly rituals before going to bed (facebook, email...) I was wishing and hoping I could have the perfect day. At the moment the perfect day would be to sleep in until past 9:30, go running, come home and change into a swimming suit (because outside would be between 80 and 90 degrees), take a book, a glass of kool-aid (I love that stuff), and my towel and spend hours lounging in and out of the pool. Around 4 go in and take a bath, have dinner. Maybe play games with friends/family at night and go to bed reading an extremely enthralling book. I want a day in which I don't have to worry about the future, or get annoyed at my weird roommates. I want a day where I can relax, bask in the sun, and have the knowledge that people truly do care about me.

...So what's your idea of the perfect day?

1 comment:

Jeff Nef said...

mine would be to play some basketball and get a nice workout in... then sit around watching tv all day eating peanut butter m&ms. and maybe some cheez-its and strawberry soda.