It's funny that on a Saturday night I think about writing on my blog something that didn't really even happen to me. My life is just a tad boring. Lame. Anyway I just was thinking about how funny kids are. The other day I was at macey's doing a deposit run for work and while there thought I'd get something quick for lunch. As I'm walking down one of the rows there's this mother with two kids getting some stuff and putting it into the cart. She pauses, asks in an off-hand way, "who opened the fruit snacks?" The little girl (who is pushing the cart and can't be more than 4 or 5) says in an extremely serious voice, "The bananas opened them." Mom sarcastically "the bananas huh?" Little girl, "yeah mom the bananas. I think they really want some." At this point I just start cracking up. The mom looks up and sees me laughing and then she proceeds to start cracking up. It really was one of the most hilarious things I have over heard in a LONG time.
I seriously love little kids. They are awesome. Oh yeah, but I learned something tonight...don't go shopping with a headache and while feeling sick. I meant to buy some lotion and bit of makeup tonight. I ended up buying toenail polish, some chocolate bars and then stopping at Krispy Kreme on the way home because the hot now sign sounded good. By the way I have never bought toenail polish in my life, I don't generally buy chocolate bars, and I don't even know why Krispy Kreme sounded good. I had one donut and decided I didn't want anymore now I'm stuck with a half dozen. What a waste. When I got home I looked at my purchases and thought, "seriously what was the point in that?" I've called a couple friends and no one wants a donut...it's free, why wouldn't a college student want a free donut. I just don't understand it. Haha instead of college student I had at first typed college stupid. Haha, I didn't even realize my mistake until I almost posted this. Oh boy...I guess that means it's time to go to bed.
5 comments:
ME, I WANT A DONUT!
Mel,
You're hilarious. How goes the new job anyways? We hope you'll get rid of that headache. If you need anything...feel free to call us.
I could use a krispy kreme
seriously what is wrong with people?? I want a donut!!
what colour polish? i'm impressed by the random impulse buys!
Post a Comment