Anyway last week I went to the Santa Cruz beach area with some friends. It was super fun, but I think my favorite part was when we decided to explore along one of the (four) beaches we visited that day. I was looking out at the waves when I saw something moving. I was shocked to discover an OTTER just playing not very far from where we were! It was just lying on its back playing with a piece of wood or something, ducking in and out of the water. So COOL! My friend was taking pictures of me looking like a goober as I got so excited...unfortunately I can't seem to find them. Oh well.
ALSO a couple of days before this incident I was driving down Shaw in Clovis (it's really not pertinent to the story, but I thought I might as well tell you where I was). As I was getting closer to the stoplight I noticed a car parked at the light in front of me. This may not seem strange, but it was FACING me. These people were driving on the WRONG side of the road. It was so funny I had to take a picture of it. And guess what? When the light turned green, they just started going! Even though they were about to hit the people directly in front of them (I was in another lane).

Here is the picture...Some people are so smart. I seriously wish I could figure out what they were thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment