Monday, May 21, 2012
Best pick-up lines EVER!
So this sweet boy hit on me at the YSA activity. I'm not sure if he really is young or not, but he certainly gave me that impression. Anyway on Saturday I was eating dinner at this YSA activity (I was sitting across from two guys in my singles ward) when this short, chubby, nerdy, socially inept guy (Ryan) walks up to me and asks to sit next to me. This is how the dinner went...
Ryan: You look nice. I like your outfit.
Me: Thanks!
Ryan: Did it hurt?...When you fell from heaven
Me: ...
Ryan: But really, where are your wings?
Me: (slight pause) hahaha, you are funny!
At this point one of my friends tries to distract Ryan and I text one of my guy friends to help me out (unfortunately he didn't receive it until AFTER dinner...oh well). During about every lull of conversation between my friend and Ryan, Ryan would turn to me with yet another pick-up line.
Ryan: Has anyone ever told you you are radiantly beautiful?
Me: Um...no. That's so sweet!
Another lull:
Ryan: Has anyone ever told you that you are hotter than a nuclear blast?
Me: (Full on laughter) No, definitely not! Where do you get these lines?!
Ryan: I make them up...in my head.
Me: oh... (awkward silence)
Not long after this I decide to get up. Ryan gets up to follow me. I tell him I'm going to throw away my stuff, but before I can make a clean getaway he says one more...
"Has anyone ever told you that you have a very fine figure?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
While it was awkward, it was definitely flattering. And if he was even remotely normal I'm pretty sure those lines would have worked on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hilarious!
Post a Comment