I think I should stop knowing what I'm going to get for Christmas (or birthdays) before they occur. It really ruins the surprise and then I feel like I don't really get a present. For example, for my birthday I got tuition. What a wonderful gift! Yet I never actually SEE it. I wish I could at least touch the money (or check) before it gets paid, but I don't. However, it is still an awesome present.
Anyway, that leads me to Christmas. I (kind of) got my Christmas present from my parents yesterday and I'm super super super excited about it!!! I'm going on a trip to visit one of my best friends for a week in January before school starts! YAY!!!! Not only am I thrilled to see her, but I can't wait to do all sorts of touristy things there. Now I only have to find some way to make money before my trip so I can go places.
I've been trying to debate whether I should mention where I'm going. I mean it is a Christmas present so technically I shouldn't know until then...therefore no one else should know until then either. However my friend already knows I'm coming to visit...
Okay, I can't keep it in any longer. I'm going to WASHINGTON D.C.!!!!
4 comments:
woo hoo!! lucky! great present.
NICE!! How fun!! Thats awesome Mel!!!
don't worry about money... almost every museum is free!
i like this :)
Post a Comment