Anyway...
So, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm bored and I was looking at pictures that were on my camera that I got from my grandpa. It was strange to see pictures I hadn't realized existed. Anyway I saw one of me at my cousin's wedding which made me shocked. If I had seen that photo way back then I would have started my diet/exercise regimen much sooner than I had. Because it was Andrew's wedding pictures that made me realize I was getting out of control (6 months later).
Here you go...me in August 2009...and then in November 2010. Can you tell I'm about 20-25 pounds lighter in one picture than the other? (I gained another 5 or 10 pounds after that picture was taken in 2009...I kind of wish I had an arm shot so you could see that I lost 3 inches in my fat arm)

Oh and embarrassing story about that skirt...I was wearing it to church a couple of months after this picture was taken. I bent over to sit down and I felt my zipper just give! I was mortified! Luckily I was wearing a big coat, but I had to teach relief society that day so I couldn't be in front of people with my skirt threatening to fall down. I had to run home and change during Sunday school. ...good times (sarcasm)
1 comment:
You're my inspiration
Post a Comment