Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's about that time again

At the end of the semester my procrastination ability comes out in full force. It has happened once again. I worked so hard last week, spending hours upon hours upon hours each day doing homework. I created my very first libguide, which I was surprised to find was more difficult than I thought. However, one class is completed and I have one more to finish! The unfortunate aspect is that my last project is probably the worst/hardest. (of course it is...it always comes out that way)

Anyhow that is that. I can't wait for the semester to be over this Friday, and then I have about 6 weeks off! Woot woot! I just have to make it a few more days. I really need to stop this procrastination business. I spent much of the day doing anything I could but what needed to get done. I created an amazing ugly Christmas sweater. I applied for a staff position at BYU-Idaho. I created a ton of to-do lists. I then thought about doing homework, but looked up books online that I wanted to read and movie trailers that I wanted to watch. I then watched a movie on netflix while surfing pinterest because it was too late in the day to do homework, but not too late to watch a movie. A very productive day I would say ;)

1 comment:

Brent said...

Watch out. No skinny jeans allowed up there at BYU-I.