I blogstalk so much I guess I've been forgetting to update my blog. My bad. This past month has gone by so quickly. I spent some time in Southern California with my grandma, then drove back to Fresno, where I've been the past week.
Now beware I will be ranting.
The past week and a half has been filled with so much homework...ugh. Not only that my skin condition has gotten increasingly worse. I couldn't go to a doctor for a while since I had to change doctor's through my insurance then had to wait until I could get in. Since I have an HMO I have to have my doctor refer me to a dermatologist. I was able to get the referral, but now I am waiting for it to be approved. :( Stupid California. If I were in Utah I wouldn't have to have a referral to go to a dermatologist. My body is breaking out into rashes...so embarrassing. (from my neck -- front and back -- to my shoulders, arms and hands, down to my knees). So gross. I'm disgusted with myself. Ah well...I can only hope the paper work gets approved and I can get in to a dermatologist quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment