Who would have thought I would neglect my blog so badly…not me, never me. And yet here I am. Life has been pretty busy this last month. School started (after a break of 5 weeks!), I was teaching Sunday school, and I was working almost 30 hours a week. In addition to that I’m actually socializing this semester…I know, shocker. One of the things I did to socialize was go to a quad stake activity – to play broom hockey!!! I love broom hockey. I don’t know how many of you know that. I used to go regularly back in Utah with a group of guy friends. Anyway, it was really fun – however, it wasn’t as cool as it is in Utah for the following reasons: 1. Too many people, 2. Too many people who don’t know what they are doing, and 3. Too many people who don’t know what they are doing and pretending like they are the shiz. Very annoying. Yet it was still fun and I got to meet a lot of new people.
Another bit of news…I may or may not have kind of started to date someone. And he may or may not be a bit younger than me. And he may or may not be taller than me (Hallelujah!). I still don’t know what to think about the whole situation, but I’m just going with the flow. We hang out on the weekends and text like crazy the rest of the time. It’s a good thing we have unlimited texting. But he’s a good guy, which kind of makes me feel like the bad one, like I’m going to corrupt him (he may or may not have recently come home from a mission).
Anyway, there’s my little update for the month. ;)
5 comments:
ooh need details. must call soon.
melanie has a boyfriend
He's not my boyfriend
too many "may or may not be"s she means IS!
wooo woooo, melanie and somebody sitting in a tree...
Post a Comment