Monday, February 14, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia Here I COME

Yes, you read that right. I don't know how many of you know about this, BUT last September I applied to be a flight attendant. I didn't hear anything from them until Christmas week when I had a phone interview. As I passed that part of the application process I was told to do more online application stuff. There were some issues with that but I finally got it all turned in last week. Thinking it was going to be another few months till I heard back, imagine my surprise when I got a phone call TODAY, to do an interview THIS friday. I will be flying out Thursday, interview Friday at 730 AM (that is 4:30 California time, kill me...), and then fly back after the interview is over. Crazy stuff. After that I will be driving to LA to hang out with one of my super good friends from Utah (who is flying in from New Mexico). Cutting things close, but I'm super excited and nervous for this weekend!!!

Wish me luck!!!

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

4 comments:

Greg said...

Good luck! Hope you get to see Jeff while you're out there.

Katie said...

awesome! Good Luck! Say hi to Elder Smith for me :)

Ashley said...

Good luck! You are awesome!! Have I mentioned that before??

Ellen said...

oooh sounds like a fun weekend! good luck in Georgia xx