Wow, I think I may have a record for how long I went this last time on updating my blog. Nice. Go me
As for a recap of sorts, I loved having Jeff home, visiting with everyone for Christmas, New Years Eve at Brent and Tami's, meeting Jamie, going to Disneyland, going to the snow and pretty much just playing all December long as school has been out. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. School doesn't start for another 2 weeks (awesome!), but I started my new gym job, and my new nanny job. It's been pretty fun. The kids are awesome, nothing terrible has happened yet, and the kids love me. I already have groupies and I've only worked a few times. I'm excited to get a paycheck again as well.
So, here's a big thing in my life. I've got a new phone!!! After almost 3.5 years I retired my beat up trusty red samsung sync. I now have a lovely black sleek samsung captivate. And let me tell you...it really is captivating! Love it. However, I now have a new addiction...angry birds.
Oh yeah, I've also got a new calling in church: Sunday School Teacher. Yikes. The first week of teaching was rough and I don't think it went all that well. When I taught last week though it went really well, and I hope it can be like that from now on. Except with more participation. NO ONE participates in sunday school. I mean maybe I shouldn't complain cause I do that too, but it's really annoying as a teacher. Ah well...that's not going to change is it?
4 comments:
you're welcome
Welcome to the android community. Have you beat Angry birds yet?
Haha, greg - no, but it's awesome! The kids I nanny keep asking to play it as well.
ooh i love sunday school teacher! It is tough though if your audience gives you the silent treatment. if it's any consolation, i have to deal with eight 3 year old boys with the shortest attention span EVER every sunday? try bribing them with goldfish - it seems to work for me!! ;-D
ps. christmas and new years was pretty fun!
Post a Comment