Thursday, September 2, 2010

I feel awful

It's way early in the morning. I got back from Utah about 4.5 hours ago and I have only slept for 2 of them. The drive alone back to Fresno wasn't too bad. I stopped only in St. George and Las Vegas and made it pretty quickly. Anyway I can't sleep and I'm exhausted! I have a terrible stomach ache and lower back pain. And occasionally my chest hurts. Since I can't sleep I decided to look up symptoms. As I did this I was reminded of an old roommate - one who was a hypochondriac. She was a funny girl and whenever anyone was feeling sick she would look up their symptoms and tell us all the possibilities that could be wrong with us. Kind of a depressing roommate at times actually.

Anyway although I feel terrible, it probably isn't anything in actuality. Ugh, I just wish I could sleep.

3 comments:

Jeff Nef said...

must be missing someone... jk

but seriously

maybe

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

do not let this illness discourage you from another trip back to utah to visit the peeps that love you mas que tu sabes!

get better.