Friday, September 17, 2010

Being Home

So I started this blog way back in the day cause I was bored. Now I'm more bored than ever, but I have nothing to talk about. Sad...

I decided I will share what I do each and every day. In the morning I wake up, generally on my own (which is nice!) and I run 2 miles. I sit around and contemplate life for a bit. I then do homework for a bit, then make dinner sometimes for mom and dad. I run another 2 miles at night, then sit around and do nothing until I go to bed at night. Not exciting at all. There are some days when mom and dad are the only ones I see. Sad huh?

As for updates, Brandon and I still talk occasionally. I'm terribly confused when it comes to him. When I left we said we'd "stay in contact" but who knows what that means? In the last couple weeks we would talk on the phone a couple times, but mostly we would text a couple times a day. It kind of makes me sad that this week we have not talked, and have only texted a couple times. I'm not gonna lie, kind of makes me sad. It shouldn't surprise me, but I guess it does. He really did make things confusing for me. I wonder if I hadn't started dating him, would I be more content here in Fresno? (Cause I'm not...at all. All I want to do is go back to Utah. Not that it's bad here, cause it's not. I know this is what I was supposed to do, I'm just restless and have no friends).

Anyway, there's the update. Enjoy...

5 comments:

Tami said...

you run 4 miles a day?? you are my hero. even if you don't have any friends. :) hang in there. we'll have to come visit soon.

Jeff Nef said...

would it be uncool to call brandon if you wanted to talk to him?? but yeah i have more boring days than you when i'm in fresno, sometimes here too.

and way to go with the 4 miles thing each day... amazingly, i can now run 4 miles in one run but i don't do it everyday!

Katie said...

you should train for a 1/2 marathon in fresno- i'm sure there are some around there. do it!

Katie said...

p.s. you're welcome to get on gmail and chat with me anytime :)

Ellen said...

there's got to be some fun to be had in fresno somewhere? if not, feel free to come over for a vacation - we're scheduled for some hot weather!