Saturday, March 7, 2009

Movie going!

So the past week I have been quite the movie goer. I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic with a friend, in addition to Fired Up on the same day. I saw Valkyrie in the dollar theatre and last night Nancy and I had an enjoyable evening watching New in Town and going out to dinner. In addition today I am hoping to go to the dollar theatre with some friends to see either Inkheart, or bedtime stories. Before this I hadn't been to the movies in forever. Seriously I can't even remember the last time I'd been. However there's a girl in my ward who is absolutely awesome and she is now my movie buddy. We always want to see movies, but no one ever wants to go with us. But now we have each other-it's awesome!
But about the movies I've seen...I just want to recommend Confessions of a Shopaholic to everyone! It is so cute and so much fun. I was a little surprised at how clean it is. In addition I really enjoyed Valkyrie. I thought that was a very entertaining movie-I always wonder though when I watch those movies how much is history and how much is fiction? Fired up was a pretty crappy movie I must say. It had a few moments when it was enjoyable but it really wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. And New in Town last night was good, but I'm still waiting for it to sink in on how much I liked it. I just want to add that Renee Zellweger is getting old. Well at least she looks like it. Anyway I know this blog post isn't very entertaining (not like they usually are), but I wanted to write something this morning and I couldn't think of anything else to say.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

melanie, you're going to be a regular jean chalet. jean chalet....melanie chalet. Grace kelly, grace kelly.