Cool huh? It's a junior intern program with the Library of Congress for this summer. It's an extremely competitive internship and I want it. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. It was a last minute thing. My mom emailed me about it Monday night, I asked some old bosses to write me letters of recommendation, and the deadline was last night at midnight. So I did all the paper work, wrote a cover letter and got all the stuff sent out in less than two days. Impressive, no?
Oh yeah, but those in California, keep your Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th open, I am COMING!!!! And we should play. :D
2 comments:
You know what would be awesome, wonderful, fantastic, funny, and amazing? If my sister responded to emails. Haha. JK. But seriously. Have fun in California.
all of californians? that seems like a lot to ask.
Post a Comment