Monday, March 23, 2009

I hate drug testing

It is possibly one of the worst parts of my job. But at least I don't have to watch them pee. Gross. We have a drug tester at work, but occasionally I have to do it when he gets busy, or people come in randomly at work and can't make it to their scheduled time. Shudder...it's disgusting.
So I've decided I'm going to try and curb my sugar ingesting-not cut it out completely, but not have as much (I'm addicted to root beer, cookies, brownies, candy...it's definitely a big part of my diet sadly). Anyway I've heard for years that people's eczema gets worse/better depending on the amount of sugar that person intakes. Since my eczema is at one of those stages where it is awful I think I'm going to try and curb my intake of sugar. Do you think I can do it? ...Neither do I

2 comments:

Jeff Nef said...

naaaaaaaaasty! But yeah, you can do it. You just gotta try hard!

Tami said...

well you can't do it with an attitude like that! ha - though it did make me laugh. :)