Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why can't I find a job?

That is the question that has been on my mind for the past month...the past month!!! My goodness, I did not think it was going to be this hard. I can't even get hired as a sales associate in the mall it seems. Goodness gracious.
Other than the job hunt I've been spending a lot of time this past week working on my relief society lesson...yes I am now a relief society teacher. Who would have thought? The one girl who tries to ditch out of relief society as often as possible without seeming to be inactive gets asked to be a relief society teacher. I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared to death. Over half of the girls in my ward are return missionaries, and I'm the only teacher not an RM. These girls know their stuff, and I definitely do NOT. Anyway I'm teaching tomorrow on the talk by President Uchtdorf concerning hope. It fascinates me how interlinked Faith, Hope and Charity are. I'd never really thought about it. They are not the same thing really, but you cannot really have one without the other.
Anyway I finally got a hold of a copy of the picture of the spaceship I made with my roommate Liberty for our friend Scott. I was going to also put in a picture of the one Andrew and I made, however I don't have a copy of it. So you'll just have to compare it by looking at Brent's pictures (since I'm pretty sure he's got a few). Anyway the spaceship for Jake and Danny is a lot cooler, but whatever.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

that actually sounds like why you got called...just a theory.