So I figure it's about time for yet another update to my life. You'd think that if I were so incredibly bored I would write more in here, but I don't. I've spent this week looking for jobs, and watching movies. I've had 3 interviews but nothing more, and I didn't hear back from the interviews so lucky me. I think on Monday I'm going to find out about becoming a substitute teacher.
Oh but let me update about this last week. Last Sunday I decided to drive with my friend Ryan back to Utah. We left around 3 PM and drove to Elko where we stayed with his Aunt and Uncle. The next morning the storm caught up to us so we stuck around until we left around 1030 AM for Salt Lake. Got to Salt Lake around 3 where we figured out stuff for Ryan's class at the BYU Salt Lake center. Went to class with him and then went out for dinner and got to Provo at 9:30 PM. While yes, it was a long time to be with someone I had a lot of fun, and really enjoyed talking to Ryan and hanging out.
On tuesday, the next day, I had an interview to work at a preschool. Didn't get the job, but don't really care all that much. On wednesday I had 2 more interviews for an office assistant position, but I don't think I got that job as well. On Thursday I ran what few errands I could on campus (faxing transcripts, and whatnot). Yesterday nothing. I watched two movies, went to lunch at a friends house, went to a party last night, and watched another movie with some guy friends. Yep, I'm really going places.
3 comments:
sorry that there hasn't been much luck on the job scene... but hopefully that's changed since you wrote. Good luck! sorry you couldn't come out and drive around in the cayenne with me, mom and andrew
Mel,
We hope your job search is treating you well. We also hope your "social life" is treating you as hoped. Good look in Chilly Utah.
Post a Comment