Saturday, January 3, 2009

Okay...update time!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Who cares if I'm a little behind? Christmas was awesome-had a blast with the fam! I always do and am sad when everyone leaves. But now Andrew and I get mario kart all to ourselves. It's pretty pathetic how that's what we seem to spend our entire days doing, but whatever.
This last week was pretty eventful. After everyone left New Years Eve arrived. I went ice skating up in Yosemite with a group of friends-my friend Ryan joined us up there and also came down for the New Years Eve Dance, and for a New Years Day hike before driving up later in the after noon to go back home to Ione. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. Andrew I don't think enjoyed it as much...but upon reflection I think he had an okay time. Since only family sees this you all know the Ashley drama and such.
Anyway I'm back to really focusing on the job hunt. I feel like I have applied to a million jobs by now, but have heard NOTHING! It's getting a bit ridiculous...I want a job. And I still don't know when I'm going back to Provo. My friend Ryan (same Ryan as mentioned previously) invited me to go back with him on Sunday/Monday, but I'm a little unsure whether I will or not. I feel like I'm pushing myself on him. Anyway I might just go with my parents up to Provo some time next week...or so they tell me. But yeah, I think that about sums up life at the moment...School's done, I don't have a job, and my life isn't terribly exciting.

No comments: