Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow...

It's been snowing here now for a week. I've had enough of it.

So at the moment I'm feeling pretty weird. While I was at work, one of the top curators came in to ask me some questions on a project I'm working on, and then started fixing stuff that I have never really worked on (there's another girl who works more on the physical aspect of our projects and I do more computer work). Anyway it was kind of weird, and he kept asking me if I was getting offended, which I wasn't because I really had no clue what was happening in that aspect of the work. Finally after he was done talking he goes "I feel like I have offended you. I'm sorry, but if there's something Cory (my boss) told you to do that I'm telling you different, then maybe you should talk to him." Well I told him I was never going to see Cory again because my last day is tomorrow. It was kind of a weird situation because Brad all of sudden just stopped and looked at me, saying "You can't leave here. You've been here for 3 years." Man, who would have thought I'd get emotional? I started crying (curses for being an emotional girl!) and said yeah it's crazy and I'm really sad to go, but I do have to graduate. Anyway I don't know why I wrote this story, and there really is no point, but I feel really weird to be graduating and have no job, no plan, and pretty much no life. It's no wonder I started to cry.

No comments: