Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is finally here!

So for me it hasn't really felt like Christmas until just recently. It's been relatively warm in Utah until last Saturday-when it snowed! So there's finally snow on the ground, but not much.

As far as my life I've been pretty busy. Last week was full of Christmas parties on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Saturday I went on a date to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert, which was AWESOME! It was a group date and one of my friend's dads works as (I think) secretary to the first presidency, so we got amazing seats in the 8th row on the plaza floor! I was only three rows behind Russell M. Nelson and I could see President Uchtdorf clearly from my seat. At one point President Uchtdorf was about five feet away-talking to my friend's dad (my friend was the only one not on a date, and he was sitting next to me with his family). Great seats, great concert, great friends...it all made it a wonderful night.

This morning I have also taken my first final. I think I got an A (it was written). I have three more left, but I'm not too worried. I think today's gonna be a good day-plus it's Brent's birthday! Happy Birthday Brent, ya old man! (Sorry I just had to find a way to plug your birthday in)

1 comment:

Jeff Nef said...

oooooooohhhhhh.... a date. how exciting.