That is right. I am better...than my brothers at this blogging thing, and they don't even know it. It used to be that when I was bored I would blog stalk people, but it seems as though no one is updating their blogs anymore. So what am I supposed to do when I get bored in class? Well...now I write on my unpopular blog. Yay (note the sarcasm).
So today I made it to my classes without incident. My roommate's fond farewell lately has been "don't go off roading and ruining your shoes today!" Lovely isn't it? Funny incident though. My roommates and I went running a few miles yesterday and we decided to run by the sidewalk where I got stuck in the mud. But guess what? My shoes were no where to be seen! I wonder who found them and if they kept them, or threw them away. I really did like those shoes, and it made me sad to see that they were ruined...and now they're stolen! Haha, whatever though. I wish them luck with a huge pair of mud encrusted golden shoes.
Other than that I've just been living life. School is keeping me busy, even though I never want to do my homework. The boy situation is just annoying and I'm trying not to like certain people. And to top it off, I am still searching for a job and where to go after I graduate in December. So...I guess in a way a lot is going on in my life. And tomorrow is my birthday! Happy birthday to me! For once I'm rather excited for it, even though (as I joked with my twin brother) I'm turning 22, which in Mormon years is like 50! Haha (I'm kidding), kind of.
No but seriously my birthday usually sucks, last two years I did school stuff almost the entire day and when I came home I just kind of sat around and did nothing. And growing up my family didn't really celebrate our (my twin brother and myself) birthdays. I think my parents got tired. In addition we had seminary before school, then wouldn't get home from school until late (because basketball usually started the week of my birthday), and then it was musical (for our stake) time and we had practice for that from 7-9 PM. Then we'd get home and have to go to bed. Pretty crappy huh?
...so I just had an epiphany. I think one of the reasons why I don't get along with Tawnie and Merica as much as I do with Liberty and Shay is because Merica and Tawnie are the oldest of their siblings, while Liberty, Shay and I are the youngest. The older ones are used to getting their way and bossing around the younger ones. Plus we just have different personality traits. I think I'm going to have to kick this theory around a bit more.
1 comment:
Better than me. Excuse me you're not. Ask ellen about that quote, its from X-Factor. hilarious. I'll make you watch it a some point. Your blogs are great Mel
Post a Comment