Sunday, October 26, 2008

Football games, concerts and friends

So after I was bored yesterday and started this blog I got ready and went to the BYU-UNLV game with my roommate Shay. We had a lot fun and really enjoyed the experience. A thank you to Tawnie and Scott for our tickets (not that they will ever read this, but I'm not ungrateful). Shay and I sat out in the sun and fried, but really enjoyed the fact that we beat BYU (even though it seemed a slow game-every time we scored, they scored).
Afterward went home, got a little homework done and got ready to go with friends to a private Goo Goo Dolls concert (for Nu Skin-we got our tickets for free from a friend who works there!). It was pretty enjoyable, but kind of strange since there were a TON of older individuals in the audience (only there because they worked for Nu Skin, not because they really knew the band). Anyway the concert was at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake and was really fun. Afterward went to Chili's for "dinner" at 11.
Overall I must say this was a great weekend before birthday.
Oh and in addition, I realize that people often have funny anecdotes they share on their blogs, I however am new to this blogging business (and very boring) and will most likely just share what I have done over a period of time since I find that interesting.

No comments: