Pros:
I can
walk around in my underwear any time I want
I can
do my dishes whenever I want (although I usually do them right away). Also I
only clean up my mess and no one else’s.
I get to make my own food…what I
want, when I want.
When I get tired of people I can
lock myself away
I can take a shower/bath
whenever and for however long I want
I can sing to my music and it bothers no one (I hope)
I can sing to my music and it bothers no one (I hope)
Cons
I have
to kill the spiders…ew
No one
cleans up my mess
I have
to make my own food
It gets
lonely on Sundays...and some nights (but not often enough to change anything about it)
There might be more…but that’s all I got for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment