This summer has been seriously bad for my waistline. Like REALLY bad. So I just wanted to express my frustration at my stupid self here on my blog. I used to run about 4 or 5 days a week. This summer? ...more like 1 or 2. It wouldn't be so bad, except I've been eating so badly! This summer I've had the opportunity to go out on a lot of dates and go on quite a few vacations. While this is a good thing it means I eat a LOT of fast food. And almost every ward activity I've gone to focuses on junk food. I have no self control. Food, specifically junk food, just tastes so dang good! Mmmmm and soda! And BYU Creamery chocolate milk!
I think it's time for another junk food cleanse this Fall...who's in?
Oh and speaking of eating badly (funny story) I bought a box of mike and ikes about a week ago. Imagine my surprise and disappointment when I was missing a couple of the colors! Not wanting to do my homework I decided to procrastinate it by writing to Mike and Ike and expressing my sadness. The next day I received a response stating that they felt bad I was disappointed and would send me something in the mail in a few weeks! How exciting! I wonder what it will be...
3 comments:
bahahahahahahaha. that is THE funniest story I have ever heard! I want to hear about your dates and what mike and ike send you. Come hang out. por favor.
hahaha. Melanie. This post is why I absolutely LOVE you!!!! I want to do a cleanse to! I will do it with you!
so i booked a cheap family photo shoot for when my family left not even thinking about the crap food we would be eating and the lack of gym time over 5 weeks.
needless to say the photos made me cry.
i'm in for a bad food cleanse.
Post a Comment