Monday, July 30, 2012

Another Vacay

So all summer long I have wanted to go visit Grandma and Grandpa Nef since I'm so close (comparatively). Anyway this last weekend I was able to work it out in my schedule! Woo hoo! I hung out with them on Thursday and Friday before leaving early Saturday morning. I was well fed (YES!) and enjoyed my time picking raspberries (and eating them on the spot of course), meeting the new sheep (only one sheep, which apparently just wandered in to the farm one day), going to Grandma's 65th high school reunion, having milkshakes for dinner and long chats about everything. I had such a blast and it was so much fun to have them all to myself. 

After this brief trip I drove to Rexburg to visit a friend and had a wonderful time! We hiked to Webster's Dam, and also hiked around Teton Dam before heading over to St. Anthony's and jumping into the river -- fully clothed! Spent the evening watching the olympics and just hanging out. Left Sunday afternoon for Provo and am kind of sad to get back to the grind. Only a few more weeks left of the summer semester!

1 comment:

Tami said...

fun! i want to hear more about this idaho trip... glad you got to visit the farm.