Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boots!

I got a new pair of boots today! (Early Birthday Present) I'm super excited about them. I was going to get some cheap boots from Target, but I went to Kohls...they were having a sale...I tried a pair on...I fell in love. The rest, as they say, is history.

Also, wish me luck on the various jobs I've been applying for! It's not many but they are library positions and I'd like to get my foot in the door.



P.S. When I wrote 'they were having a sale' I immediately thought of that Ikea commercial when the woman drives up in a truck and yells "they were having a sale!" So if you could read that in her voice I would greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

gini said...

1. i want to see a picture of these boots because i love boots.

2. these jobs you are applying for - do they happen to be in utah?

i love you.