Thursday, September 8, 2011

Awesome Weekend

So I'm sitting here at grandma's house being bored and avoiding my homework when I thought about this past weekend. A few of my friends were able to fly from New Mexico and Arizona to come visit! We had such a blast and I am so glad I was able to hang out with them. They are so awesome! We hit up Huntington Beach, the Santa Monica Pier, Grauman's Chinese Theater and Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, The LA Temple, and pretty much lived on the 405. We decided we needed to make this an annual thing and hopefully we will all stay in touch and continually go on vacations. I'm glad that even though we may all move on, get married or get jobs that we can still be great friends.

I would put pictures of the weekend, but I'm terrible at taking pictures and just hope everyone else will do it for me.

1 comment:

Haylee said...

Um, I TOOK PICTURES!!!!!!! I will post about it! Also, it was SOOOOOOO fun seeing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!