Sunday, August 21, 2011

My last week in Utah

I’ve been wondering for the past little while about my life. There are times when I feel like this is my last week of actually living in Utah. I may visit in the future, but I’ve felt that I’m kind of done with this place. Not that I haven’t loved it, I have. I just feel like I’m getting old for the Provo scene and I’m tired of it.

Anyway I’m gonna see all my friends for the last time and then I’m off to California. Perfect timing if you ask me. I basically will be getting two more months of summer weather (if last year was any indication, I still forget what Falls are like in California) – woot woot!

Btw I went and saw The Help yesterday. For once I have watched a movie before reading the book. And I liked it. Well I liked the movie, and I liked not comparing the movie and the book the whole time. ALSO I will be seeing One Day tomorrow with Anne Hathaway. I’m pretty excited. …oh are you asking me how I can afford this when I don’t have a job? I had a billion fandango deals from groupon and living social I’ve been sitting on for some time that expires soon so I had to use them. I love groupon.

No comments: