So I love looking at pretty clothes and I would love to dress super cute. However, I feel like it is much too expensive and WAY too much work trying to dress cute. Then again, this coming from a super poor individual who has to have some excuse why I cannot spend money this Fall on clothes. However, this did not stop me from creating a want list. If I were cool I would create a picture board with all the things I want, but I'm not. But anyway here is my list:
*Jeans
*Blazer
*Red heels
*Skirt/dresses (I have found a ridiculous amount of cute skirts and dresses I have been drooling over lately...I need a job)
*baggy (but cute) sweater
*perhaps a new scarf or two
*some cute/feminine blouses -- that are actually long enough for me (this is why I don't wear cute tops a lot...I find them but they are not long enough for my torso...curses!)
*Knee high boots!!!...also some galoshes (wellies)
*cute skinny belt (brown)
*Purse
*Flats
*And JACKETS, JACKETS and more JACKETS (although I will take cardigans)
*Also a want I have been looking for: long skirt/dress that goes to my calves -- in between a maxi and not to my knees. Something right in the middle.
And some colors I have been thinking about:
*Mustard Yellow
*Fall Green
*Royal Blue
*Dark Gray
*Red
...and much more!
Oh how I want clothes. And I'm starting to look forward to Fall! I love Fall clothes! Are all these wants too much to ask for?!
(Sigh...Yes...I know, the answer is yes)
2 comments:
you should like totally get on pinterest
at least you can't have all those cute clothes coz you're a total bloater after having kids. my body hates me!
Post a Comment