Friday, August 12, 2011

Last week of Summer Semester

Thank Freaking Goodness! As a result of the massive amount of awesome family vacations in the last month I got a teensy bit behind on my homework. Not bad, just a bit. When I was in Idaho it finally hit me that I had one week left in my semester and I had SO much to do. Therefore Jeff, Jamie and I returned Sunday night. I surprised myself with the amount of homework I actually did get done while Jamie and Jeff were still around (till Tuesday).

Anyway I may be going crazy from the few people I have talked to in the past few days. I have spent my time either at my apartment or the library doing homework...hip hip hooray. (Please note the sarcasm) In fact I haven't left my apartment in almost 24 hours. I need someone to rescue me...but not really because I'm not done with my homework. HOWEVER I will be by tomorrow (hopefully at this time)! YAY!!!!!!!

I will then spend the next couple of weeks catching up on all the happy fun stupid YA novels I have been DYING to read.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah for almost being done with homework (hopefully you are now)! PS- I like your blog background/layout.