Alright I'm really trying to figure out what's going to be happening this next month and so I decided to just write it all down. I'm trying to decide if I should come down to San Diego on Friday rather than Saturday with mom and dad. AND if I should stick around during the week, or if I should go back to Fresno and then drive back to LA on Thursday November 4 (when I check in to start chauffeuring grandma and grandpa around). I'm kind of sad that grandpa couldn't get in to surgery earlier than November 5 as that means I can no longer go with Andrew and Ashley to Utah on November 10, but at least this way I can stay as long as grandma and grandpa need me if recovery time is more than a week.
Anyway, that's what's going on. Just trying to figure scheduling out
1 comment:
i'm always here for a free hug or two if you do decide to come up to utah. but i hope all goes well with recovery and all that goes with it. <3
Post a Comment