Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I've been in a list mood lately

And here are the results of that

Random things I’ve been enjoying lately:
Books
Blog stalking
Running
Laying out in the sun
Nail Polish (specifically this bright purple I have, and black!)
Cooking (or rather Baking)
Sleeping (I sleep maybe 2 hours more a night than I did in Utah)
Making To Do Lists, then never following through
Watching random tv shows that I probably wouldn’t normally: Nikita, Hellcats…in addition to community, the office, and modern family.
Free (relatively) room and board
Reading random articles on the internet
Being able to relax (with an exception to school, and trying to figure out if this is what I want to do with my life)
Cooking/working out/hanging out with Ashley

Stuff I’ve been missing lately:
My friends: Gini, Becky, Katie…
The Gym
A social life (including a good single’s ward)
A job

Things I’m looking forward to:
Figuring out what I’m doing with my life
Jaunt to San Diego for massive birthday party madness
A trip to Utah (don’t know when, just know I will someday go on one)
Andrew being done with the LSAT, maybe he’ll play more after it’s done…
This semester being over
Family coming to visit (hint hint ;))

4 comments:

Jeff Nef said...

i'm coming to visit!

but not til november

Ellen said...

is thanksgiving in Fresburg this year? probably won't be able to make it up before then. boo we're rubbish!

looking forward to partying it up on the 30th though! woohoo!

Melanie said...

Thanksgiving will be celebrated in Fresno - although I'm not sure if we will for sure be celebrating it here, however I think Christmas is the big deal this year at my parents.

And Jeff I am super excited you're coming!

Ashley said...

Mel! I'm glad I made the list :) and this Friday should be fun. I know Andrew will be glad when this week is over!