So I couldn't sleep the other night and decided to come up with a list of things I want to do/see/experience in my lifetime. In addition I decided to share it all with you and hopefully you will create your own bucket list of sorts and share them on your blogs. Anyway, this will probably be an ongoing list, but here are the few things I came up with.
-Take cooking classes in France
-Spend a year traveling around the world: eating gelato in Italy, riding bikes in Germany and the European countryside, exploring the Swiss alps, visiting the Egyptian pyramids, reading a book at a French cafĂ©, hiking around Ireland and some of my favorite areas of Britain, shopping in Asia, discover the sights of Mayan and Incan culture and pyramids, see the Nile river, experience aurora borealis, take a helicopter ride over Alaska, snorkel in the Caribbean, buy a matryoshka doll in Russia, see my favorite historical sites located throughout the U.S. and Europe, see the Karst hills of Guangxi Province in China, rock climb (or watch others rock climb) the cliffs of Dover, visit Petra, explore Greece, take a walk on the Great wall of China, scuba dive in the great barrier reef, ride a camel in the Middle East, take a tour through the rio de janeiro, visit the Neuschwanstein Castle, ride an elephant in India or Thailand, go to the Vatican City (and if possible check out their archives), visit the Sistene chapel, see the Taj Mahal…these are just a few of the things I want to see and experience.
-Write a blog about above said adventures and have someone pay me to do so
-Go on a road trip across the country
-Explore cemeteries around the world (sorry if that sounds creepy – I love reading epitaphs, especially those from hundreds of years ago)
-Learn another language
-Go sky diving
-Sail on a yacht
-Go on a Mediterranean cruise
1 comment:
you have inspired me!! I love your list(s)... I will be posting a bucket list as well...although mine not be as mature and substantial...considering mine usually involve hot boys and you didn't mention those once in your list. lol.
Post a Comment