Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ugh

Okay so this is going to be a bit of a downer/complaining blog post so if you don't want to read I suggest you skip it, then wait about a year to see if I actually write something that is uplifting. (Hey, I warned you).

For some reason today/tonight I am getting really tired of hearing people complaining and them wanting me to be all cheerful as they complain. In addition, I am getting really tired of being nice to people when I really just don't want to be. Some people are really annoying me and all I want to do is eat ice cream and tell them to shove off. This may be a little contradictory that I am complaining of people complaining, but hey, it's my blog...and I warned you.

That's all.

...I was going to write an explanation of sorts, but I don't really want to. And it probably wouldn't make sense if I did. Let's hope I get feeling better by the time the family reunion comes around on Saturday...

1 comment:

Jeff Nef said...

you need to be more cheerful when i complain to you.