I have a belief that there are some individuals out there who think I am heartless, and my "word isn't worth anything." In fact, I have been called heartless by an ex. Little do these individuals know I am SORRY for any mistakes I have made. People do make mistakes. It hurts me when people think I am not trustworthy. When things matter, I keep my promises and secrets.
Anyway, today I was really hurt by some things which were said to me. I am writing on here for a few reasons-one, to let off some steam instead of cry about it inside. Two, because I guess I just want people to realize that I don't laugh about everything. I worry about people, I try and be nice to others. I make light of a lot of things for multiple reasons that I'm not going to go into right now, but I try to serve others and be a good friend. Heaven forbid I make mistakes and let a few things slip now and then in the spirit of fun-but it's never serious life or death stuff. Anyway I'm sorry. If you have a problem with me, get in line and stop talking to me then.
1 comment:
love you melanie!and my kids adore you. hope you have a better day today.
Post a Comment