Seriously. I went to three cousin weddings, a baby blessing, cleaned my apartment inside out, found a new place to live, moved, went to California, tried to figure out my life, applied to a few million jobs (but never heard back from a single one)and worked on my identity crisis. Whew.
Now, being in California for the weekend I thought I could relax a bit. But No, no can do. I don't like it when people quiz me on what I'm doing with my life, how they would do it better, and what I can do to fix every little problem. In addition, explaining/lecturing me that I should be figuring out my future, and I should know what I want. (I especially do not like this when I am not even related to the individuals and will most likely hardly ever see them again) The one good thing about the weekend was that no one was asking me if I was going to be next (to get married). They were asking Andrew...thanks Andrew for bringing Ashley! However I had a lot of offers to be set up with guys...um...thanks, but no thanks. I'm currently not interested. (Which I will admit is pretty boring)
Anywho, now I'm just chillin at grandma and grandpa Finlayson's and I am bored out of my mind. And I want to play with someone tomorrow while I'm in California. Too bad I don't know anyone who will go to the beach with me tomorrow.
3 comments:
sorry there's no one to go to the beach with. Hope you had fun in California.
Ummm, so when are you getting married? I can't tell from this post...
MwaHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment