Well this last weekend was enjoyable. I guess. Andrew came to visit and we hung out a bit, although he kept ditching me for his girlfriend. ;) Just teasing, Andrew (but seriously). Other than that I've just been staying busy with work. I really don't know what I do with all of my time. Except I kind of do. This is terrible but lately I've become a fan of fmylife.com. It's a terrible website but can be oh so funny and entertaining. People write little tales of awful things that have happened to them. Pretty good stuff.
I just realized I never talked about my trip to California! I just want to thank Brent, Tami, and Greg and Ellen for a wonderful time spent with them. I love hanging out with you guys, and it's always so much fun to see family. Seriously I think we have the greatest family in existence, but I guess that's a personal opinion.
So now for the time when I vent about life. I have to give a talk in church on Sunday. I'm scared out of my mind. Whenever I think about it all I want to do is sit down, cry and avoid working on it. When I do this though I just keep putting off my talk making me cry harder because I have so much I should be doing. Awful cycle. I haven't given a talk in church in years and years. I don't know what the heck I'm doing, and I am the last person in the ward who should be talking in front of people. Anyway I'm speaking on what we can learn from Christ's visit to America so if you have any suggestions I would gladly accept them.
1 comment:
Sorry, if it helps at all I may come for YOUR graduation. And if I do, YOU will be the focus of course. ...IF i come.
Post a Comment