Monday, October 1, 2012
Procrastination
It's really never a good idea, but for some reason I'm in love with it. I subconsciously (okay maybe consciously) put off doing what I see as unsatisfying work. I am currently taking my last two classes of my Master's (cue boos and yays -- boo's because I then have to grow up, yay's because no more school!). ...anyway...one of my classes is for my portfolio. I have to basically show what I have learned and use evidence to show that I have completed the main competencies of the program. There are 15 competencies. I have just completed 2. The semester started a month ago, and this class ends November 19. Stupid of me? ...yes. Excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
story of my life. fo realzzz
we should procrastinate together.
at least you read and do things cool while procrastinating.
i'm watching dr. phill......
Hahaha! Gini I love you!
Post a Comment