Monday, October 29, 2012

Health Insurance

What is the point of paying for health insurance when you have to reach your deductible before insurance starts paying? I'm trying to determine the importance of paying for insurance and I just can't see it. I think I'll just go without it for a time until I can hopefully get a job that will provide it.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

...happy birthday? Love you Melanie...and there is no deductible on that! ;)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!

...the point is that if you have to get your appendix out, or fall and break your arm next time you go running, or get cancer then you will be able to go to the hospital and your parents won't have to sell their house to pay for it. I'm probably a bit paranoid because of the past two years but I will NEVER go without health insurance if there is a choice.

Jeff Nef said...

get a man who's job will provide it