Friday, June 22, 2012

Crazy Week

This has been an INSANE week. On Monday I started training at my new job (woo hoo!) at 7 AM (boo). I then spent the rest of the day working on my first big assignment of the semester (due tomorrow), but I needed to complete it Monday -- because as I said...crazy week!  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were pretty much the same: Work in Salt Lake at internship 9-4, Training at new job in Provo 5-10 PM. Those are twelve hour days people! Mom and grandma also flew in Wednesday night -- I have spent absolutely NO time with them. Whoops. However today is Friday and I get a day off from the madness! Therefore it is time for FOOD SHOPPING! My favorite! Especially since I've been living off of pasta and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (which wasn't as bad as it might sound). But I'm super excited for some variety.

I also found out that I'll be coming to Lawrence Welk in July! Woo hoo! Get excited...it's gonna be epic.

1 comment:

Tami said...

woo hoo about lawrence welk!!! stoked. all around.